CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Soul Scribes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Soul Scribes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2015 17:49:50 +0000
Are you a poetry Lover?
Want to gush about your fav spoken word artist?
Like to write?
Want to meet a group of super cool people?

Join us for Soul Scribes first meeting of the term!

Sunday September 27th
Collis 212
9pm

No commitment, poetry experience or niceties necessary.

Soul Scribes is the college's only spoken word performance poetry and poetry enthusiast group. We perform, peruse youtube, sponsor nationally renowned poets for performances here, talk about our feelings and write good and bad poetry for us and sometimes all to see.

WORD.