CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chi Heorot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chi Heorot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2024 20:22:42 +0000
Chi Heorot Kountry Qwencher 24W

Saturday, Feb 17

11PM-1:30AM

@ 43°42'13.3"N 72°17'03.6"W

Lonely?

Me too.

My mom is tired of visiting me every weekend, so I guess after three years of college it’s time to start making some friends.

So what do you want to do? Skate on the Green? Wait, sorry, I’ll probably fall on my ass. Go on a Winter Woccom? It’s brick outside. Wanna just go to Dunk’s?

Or we could meet up and play it by ear. Where do you want to meet? 8 Ball Hall? The Onion? Taco Tuesday at Foco?

Oh, how about at Kountry Qwencher?

Alright, sounds good. See you there. You’ll recognize me–I’ll stand out in my favorite outfit: a straw hat and some denim overalls.

Q&A with a Chi Heorot brother:

Interviewer: What’s the theme?

XH: It’s in the name. Just reed it.

I: Why are you throwing this weekend?

XH: If you build it, they will come.

I: Who is Skier DJ?

XH: He’s the next John Summit. Read a book.

I: Who is Ned Hampski?

XH: Pass.

I: Will the person I stare at in Econ be there?

XH: Oh, you mean the one who was behind you in the Novack line one morning and you got so nervous in their presence that you ordered a “Hot Chocolate Cider,” which clearly isn’t a real drink, and then had to backtrack and explain that you actually wanted a Vanilla Latte the whole time? Yeah, most likely.

I: Can you play “Where You Are”?

XH: We’re done here.