CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Club Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Club Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2018 23:59:32 +0000
Hello all,

The Dartmouth Men’s Club Ice Hockey team (http://dartmouthclubhockey.pointstreaksites.com/view/dartmouthhockey/)<http://dartmouthclubhockey.pointstreaksites.com/view/dartmouthhockey/>
is in need of a goalie for this fall and winter season. Our previous goalies have either graduated or are on off-terms and we are seeking a goalie (male or female) for the upcoming season. Previous experience is preferred, but we also welcome anyone who is a fan of the sport to strap on the leather and try out on September 12th (make sure to bring your gear to campus if interested). Anyone may try out, including those in graduate school at Dartmouth.

Even if you are not available for the entire season, please reach out if you are interested as it would be great to have you at some practices and games as needed. We may be able to provide gear as well if you do not currently have yours on campus.

Lastly, even if you are not a goalie we would still love to have you on the team. Make sure to bring your gear to campus and reach out for more information @22’s!

If interested, please reach out to Ty Teodori ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Head Coach Gary Smith ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Sincerely,

The Boys

[cid:bdc8d8b1-0cc9-4071-961e-76297d9a2115]