CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Julian Sarkar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julian Sarkar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2011 02:04:21 +0000
Fellow Dartmouth Students,

If you are living on-campus and arranged for your housing through Banner/Star Portal prior to the summer, or living in Greek housing that required you to sign a contract prior to the summer, I regret to inform you that your contract was illegally modified after you signed it. In July, the Office of Residential life secretly added a requirement to purchase a "SmartChoice" meal plan. And if that is the case, I hope to see you with your personalized Notice of Breach of Contract (see attachment) tomorrow at the Office of Residential Life, in the basement of North Fayerweather at 12:00PM.

If that isn't the case, chances are you're probably still getting screwed by DDS and the administration. Come anyways. Bring signs. Bring anger. The Dartmouth, The Valley News, WMUR, CNN, and MSNBC have been tipped off. Don't pass this opportunity up. Let's take this College back.

Cheers,
Julian