CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mock Trial Society <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mock Trial Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:14:28 +0000
Hey '16s!
We're so excited that you have expressed an interest in the Mock Trial Society! This Tuesday (September 11) we will be having an information session at 4:00 in Collis 101. At this session we'll talk all about what we do as an organization, what you can expect and how much fun it is. We'll also be sure to answer any questions you might have about Mock Trial. Everyone, no matter how much experience you have had with Mock Trial in the past, is very welcome at the Info Session. We hope to see you there!

Sunday, September 16, is when we will be holding auditions for Mock Trial. Even if you have not gone to the info session (though we recommend you do!) you are welcome to audition. You will have an opportunity to sign up for 10 minute slots between noon and 5. We will give you an assignment to prepare by that day, and it's a pretty informal process that gives us a chance to get to know you and your strengths.

We look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you might have about Mock Trial!

The Mock Trial Society