CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2018 16:54:45 +0000

PHI TAU WANTS TO MEET YOU!

Come to our first rush event of 18X

[Come to board game night tomorrow at Phi Tau! We will be starting with Pizza at 6:30pm.]

Who are you people?
You may know us from running through our chapter room to eat hundreds of cookies every term. We're a diverse, gender inclusive family whose members are passionate about all sorts of things. Many of us enjoy board games, cooking, and watching bad movies, but none of these are requirements. What is important is that we accept and support each other!

How do I rush?
Phi Tau has a rolling rush, meaning you can rush at any time by signing the rush book in our chapter room. Soon after you sign, you may receive a bid which will be binding on us, but not on you. Should you get a bid, you have until you graduate to sink it, at which time we will welcome you into our family.

What's with this event?
We want to get to know more awesome people! We will be sitting down for dinner at 6:30pm so come hungry. If you can't make it until later, still come by (once we start with the games, we tend to be up all night). Even if you can't come tomorrow, you can still rush, look out for our other events and email us if you want to find out more.