CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:59:36 +0000
Hello and happy last-day-of-finals!

I am so honored and excited to be directing First Year Trips for the '23s.  This is an incredible challenge with the opportunity to impact over 1000 incoming students, work with a few hundred volunteers, and to spend eight months creating and implementing a vision.  Personally, I can't wait, but you know what they say...

It's dangerous to go alone.

[cid:84fd91b1-f4af-4813-8900-4821988be610]

If you are also excited to welcome '23s to Dartmouth and the outdoors, and you have any experience volunteering with trips (trip leader, directorate member, crooling, etc.) I invite you to apply for the Assistant Director position.  This position is integral to the program, involving lots of essential behind the scenes work, collaboration with the rest of Directorate, and opportunity to improve and shape the Trips program overall.

If you are interested, please see the attached application for more information.  I also invite you to contact me with any thoughts or questions-- I would be more than happy to chat and/or put you in contact with past Directors and ADs who can share their experiences as well.

Best,

Maddy

DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College