CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Hacker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Hacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:46:11 -0500
Hey Dartmouth Students,

The Dartmouth Hacker Club is looking for new projects to work on this term!
 Have you encountered a problem on campus and think we can solve it with
some cool code? Just want to submit an idea for a cool app that could make
campus life more interesting? Send us a blitz at [log in to unmask]
We'll check it out and see if we can make something useful.

Feel free to come by on Wednesdays for our meetings to tell us about your
idea in person. If you know a bit about web development and want to help us
write code and actually build stuff, come hang out on Wednesdays!

Dartmouth Hacker Club

Wednesdays at 4pm in Sudikoff 002