CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Decibelles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Decibelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2017 16:02:23 +0000
Is going to be the BEST DAY EVER

Why? Because it is the Decibelles SENIOR SHOW!!!

What does this mean?

You will hear Rachel Dechiara ROAR and get down to the HEART OF THE MATTER.

[cid:83860995-89F9-48A4-9198-03C78961DDBA@dartmouth.edu]

Audrey Djiya will MAKE YOU LOVE her and take you down HONEYMOON AVENUE.

[cid:54D5C916-AB6A-4AD9-B948-4CE780E6AB05@dartmouth.edu]

You will CRY Edom Wessenyeleh A RIVER because of her angelic voice that will leave you breathless.

 [cid:C066C265-C76B-4D1F-BE51-13A5F0776BB5@dartmouth.edu]

Sally Glowiak will make you feel so LUCKY to be in her presence that you’ll want to buy her a diamond ring.

[cid:EC922810-7D74-4615-A18E-2D69884E1F05@dartmouth.edu]

We love these ladies and we know you do too <3 Come here them in their last Decibelles show ever on Thursday at 10:15 PM at KDE!