CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tucker Foundation <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tucker Foundation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:20:19 +0000
Telling My Story Panel and Discussion
Three Ex-Inmates
Two Students
Two Dartmouth Professors

Telling Stories for Social Change is a class offered through the Dartmouth College WGST department in collaboration with ‘Telling My Story’, a non-profit organization that works with communities in prisons together with Dartmouth students to provide a platform for people to express their stories by creating an original theater performance based on the lives of the inmates.This panel will introduce Telling My Story and explore the experiences of past participants. Speakers and the post-panel discussion will focus on the implications and power of personal stories and its individual and social repercussions.

Monday, October 15 6PM
Brace Commons- East Wheelock Cluster
FREE DINNER
RSVP: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>