CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Bikes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Bikes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 14:48:40 +0000
Dartmouth Bikes will be opening up our rental platform TODAY at 3:30pm! Rentals will be given on a first come, first serve basis and cost $45 DA$H, $40 Cash (cash is easier to deal with for us, therefore cheaper for you!). We have a variety of sizes and types of bikes being offered, so take a look at the website at 3:30pm TODAY and see if there is one that suits your needs!

Bikes are reserved online and renters will be able to pay in Dash or Cash in person when they pick up their bike.

Visit the rental webpage here:

https://www.dartmouthbikes.com/bike-rentals

<http://www.dartmouthbikes.com/>

Dartmouth Bikes