CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Animal Rights Troupe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Animal Rights Troupe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:15:27 +0000
Are you interested in ANIMAL RIGHTS?

Concerned about the ethics of animal research?

Worried the environmental impact of meat?

Looking to make positive change on campus and be a part of a great cause?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions....then join DART (Dartmouth Animal Rights Troupe) for our first meeting of the year!