CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 16:33:58 +0000

BUT WE STILL HAVE OPEN (and very nice if i must admit) ROOMS (singles and doubles) FOR WINTER TERM

Are you a 20 coming back from an FSP hoping for a nice room in the winter because campus is full? Or someone hoping to snap a single during the harsh New Hampshire winter?

Here you are guaranteed one if you want it! You are not at the beck and call of the cruel Dartmouth housing system at Amarna.

Come brave the winter with us. We are close to the LSC, the Gym, and the East Wheelock Snack Bar, making us perfect for everyone from athletes to biologists.

We are regular on campus housing located on East Wheelock Street, so it costs the same as a regular Dartmouth dorm, but with the appeal of being a home not just a house

These blitzes will not last forever we promise ❤