CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 15:50:20 +0000
Hi Dartmouth!!

FILL OUT THIS SURVEY ASAP and tell us who you want to come to campus this year!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE-1WKdc-X9PFx_KciuS2-a8nJuquqedvwWvKjP14ELtEsXQ/viewform

Always dreamed about getting dinner with Obama? Want to talk to Kamala Harris? Dying to see Maxine Waters reclaim her time?

[cid:53a9d5bb-54da-4a90-a23f-3f0696885df4]

Fill out this *new and improved* survey and tell us which politicians you want to come to Dartmouth! We'll try to get as many of these people to campus this year as we can, but first we need to know who you want to come.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE-1WKdc-X9PFx_KciuS2-a8nJuquqedvwWvKjP14ELtEsXQ/viewform

Live love dems!! 💙🎉

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*

*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*

*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*