CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Men's Volleyball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Men's Volleyball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:36:16 +0000
The rumors are true - the Dartmouth Men's Volleyball team is hosting winter tryouts.

We are a competitive club team that practices 3 times a week and competes in 2-3 tournaments per term during the Fall and Winter. We also attend the NCVF national tournament, which will be held in Kansas City this year, in the Spring.

We will be hosting tryouts in the form of an open practice Monday (1/9) from 8:30pm-10pm at the basketball courts immediately to your right upon entering the gym.

If you absolutely cannot make it to this tryout time, but are still interested in trying out for the team, please blitz [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you there,

Men's Club Volleyball