CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2013 19:51:18 +0000
Can't get enough of us? Wandering around the library late at night, desperately seeking peer tutoring?
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and RWIT is here to help with the papers standing between you and break.

RWIT presents UpLate this Wednesday, from 10 pm to midnight.

No appointments necessary! We're taking walk-ins only after our normal hours, so stop by and work on your papers with one of our tutors. Join us in the RWIT room, Berry 183 (behind KAF), for 20-minute sessions. We'll even have free food!
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZP95ZDV>

For more information, blitz our Chair of PR, Maura Riley