CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Womens Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Womens Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:03:32 +0000
Interested in being a part of the Women's Forum Directorate?

Then apply to be involved with the directorate for the upcoming end of winter and spring term! We will vote for our new directorate next MONDAY THE 20TH so get your applications in before then!

 If elected, you would be helping out the first 5 weeks and getting an idea for how things work, with a full shift for the second half of the term. We are going to have almost every position open as the '14's are leaving and need help keeping this program up and running!!

If you are interested, please fill out this quick form and send it to Meg Heisler, Alison Leung, and Anoush Arakelian. We will do a quick election on Monday the 20th with whoever attends the meeting.  The positions available are Director/Co-Director, Programming, Treasurer, and Secretary, so we need your help.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us (on our personal blitz accounts). We hope to see you Monday and can't wait for this next term of WF :)

Love,

Women's Forum