CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jack-O-Lantern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack-O-Lantern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 01:02:29 +0000
A message to the Dartmouth community:

Any money the alums left behind at Homecoming must be picked up before the arrival of Hurricane Sandy. We do not want soggy bills and wet checks. Stop jumping up and down in money piles and bring that cash inside immediately.

While indoors, read our new online content:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jacko/v2/

*Your Hurricane Sandy Survival Guide*

*The Alums You Met At Homecoming*

*Five Things You Regret About Homecoming*

*Our A Capella Group Has A Piano*

*Watch Keggy's 2003 Debut*

Load all the pages before the internet goes down, and print them all out before you run out of toilet paper.

-The Jack-O-Lantern

@DartmouthJacko<https://twitter.com/DartmouthJacko>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthJacko>