CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Collis After Dark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Collis After Dark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:15:54 +0000
[cid:40E3134D-0C70-46D5-BC80-8AA9CB93A04E@dartmouth.edu]
CALLING STUDENT BANDS!!

We'll be hosting our annual Battle of the Bands showcase next weekend. We're seeking student bands to perform a few songs each.

Battle of the Bands is a competition where Dartmouth student bands battle it out for the "best" band of the night.

Each band will be allowed to perform 3-5 songs (depending on number of bands) and voting (audience picks the winner) will commence after all bands have performed.

YOUR BAND MUST BE AVAILABLE TO PERFORM ON APRIL 28TH, 2017 @10PM.

PRIZES:
First Place - $500, Second Place $300, Third Place $200.
And the potential to play/open for a band at
Skinny Pancake.

APPLY FOR A PLACE HERE:  https://goo.gl/forms/B9VwpQwZCghSkr2n1

COLLIS AFTER DARK
<x-apple-msg-load://E8D5E99B-C218-48E3-B1C3-F7978D84A13D/www.facebook.com/CollisAfterDarkwww.facebook.com/CollisAfterDark>www.facebook.com/CollisAfterDark<http://www.facebook.com/CollisAfterDark>
Have an idea for an event or
co-sponsorship? Blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>