CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Campus Events <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dartmouth Data Science Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 03:39:56 +0000
Interested in DATA SCIENCE? Want to apply machine learning tools to QUANTITATIVE FINANCE? Curious about how to predict what people will buy before they make their purchase? Willing to learn or apply your programming, machine learning, or statistics skills to other real-life situations?

Come to the Dartmouth Data Science Club's THIRD meeting of the term! We will be meeting in CARSON 060 on October 10 at 7PM. During this meeting, we will be Doing a Crash Course on Data Science Practices and Techniques. Bring your energy,  your willingness to learn, and your laptops!
BEGINNERS AND NOVICES WELCOME

If you are interested in data science but are unable to come to the meeting, then please email [log in to unmask] so we can keep you informed about the club's events and competitions.