CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mitosis Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mitosis Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:44:09 +0000
I M P A C T * 2 0 1 3
*Empowering Innovation at Dartmouth*
Sponsored by Time Warner Cable - Mitosis Inc - Wasabi Ventures - SeedInvest - SPEC
At 12:30 PM on March 2nd at the Hanover Inn
Want to Showcase or Attend?
If you have a cool idea or project you always wanted to start, then showcase your idea at Impact 2013.  All you need is an idea to showcase and to display your idea with a short powerpoint, poster, prototype, or just about anything.  Even if you do not have an idea blitz back and we can get you registered to attend the event.
Why?
1) Idea with the most amount of votes at the event wins $1,000+ in seed capital
2) Come hear from the COO of Adimab and other keynote speakers
3) Interact and meet with the Impact 2013 Mitosis Partners: Time Warner Cable, Wasabi Ventures, SeedInvest, and others
4) Get published in our innovation handbook that we will be circulating to alumni
5) Free luncheon at the Hanover Inn
6) Meet and connect with alumni and students from Tuck, Thayer, and DHMC
7) An opportunity to apply for the Mitosis Inc Spring Accelerator Program
HOW -> Register With Link Below
 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xbsQjISytmrgPeyc_rLV-Yxi2RoKYE2h77bIEQdmCes/viewform<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xbsQjISytmrgPeyc_rLV-Yxi2RoKYE2h77bIEQdmCes/viewform>
Blitz Mitosis Inc if you have additional questions.
Or Visit www.MitosisInc.com