CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:18:08 -0400
Today, DUJS will be judging the entries for our second annual International
Science Essay Competition (ISEC) for High School Students. ISEC is an
opportunity for high school students (and international equivalents) to get
to learn more about science writing and to show off Dartmouth's commitment
to undergraduate STEM to prospective applicants.

This year, we've received 274 essays from 20 countries. We've narrowed the
entries down to 40, but now we need your help to judge the essays!

So come to our meeting to meet interesting people and to learn about the
sciences, and help us to decide the winners of our essay competition!

Today
Carson 002
9:00 PM

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
DUJS

Check out our Site: http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dartmouthdujs

--
*Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science*
Hinman Box 6225, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755

<http://dujs.dartmouth.edu>  <https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthdujs>
<https://twitter.com/DUJS_tweets>