CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Divest Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Divest Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 11:39:21 -0400
Are you pro-divestment? Anti-divestment? Have no idea what "divestment" is?

Divest Dartmouth is a student group that's part of a national movement
asking colleges to divest from the fossil fuel industry.

**there have been many successful divestment campaigns at Dartmouth in the
past, including divesting from apartheid and tobacco! Our group is tackling
the fossil fuel industry!

Come to *Robo Basement* (downstairs Robinson Hall, right next to
Collis, for curious yet clueless '20s [image: ♥]) at *8pm* to learn about
what we do on campus!!

**come learn about the environmental, social, and economic intricacies of
divestment! we welcome people of all backgrounds!**

*'20s, we love you, we need you, please come*

*ROBO BASEMENT | 8 PM | LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL*