CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2018 18:41:34 +0000
Hello!

The NAACP is proud to announce that the Black Ivy League Business Conference is coming up this
November 16th-18th!

Travel Itinerary:
Night of Thursday, November 15th: Dartmouth Coach to Boston Logan Airport @2:40pm >>> Arrive at Boston Logan Airport @ 5:40pm >>>Flight to Philadelphia International Airport around  8pm >>> Arrive @ Philadelphia International Airport around 10pm >>>Arrive @UPenn around 10:30pm

Afternoon of Monday, November 19th:  Flight to Boston Logan Airport around 12 noon >>>take coach at 2:50 pm>>>get back to campus at 6:30pm

ATTENTION:
We would like to move forward and purchase flight tickets. HOWEVER, a couple of people who filled out the interest form forgot to put their names... Therefore, we have no idea who you are. If you were one of the people who filled out the interest form AND forgot to put your name on it AND can commit to this conference, please respond to this email ASAP with your application responses by 10/29 11:59PM.

We will finalize lodging once we have a final list of attendees.

***Keep in mind the NAACP’s policy for cancellation***

If a student can no longer attend a conference and needs to cancel they should to do so at least two weeks before the given conference. Academic work is not an adequate excuse to cancel. If a student violates this policy, they are unable to attend other conferences hosted by the NAACP that year.

Peace and Blessings,
NAACP Execs