CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:49:33 +0000
Dear Class of 2020,

The Council on Student Organizations (COSO) is responsible for supporting over 160 student groups and recognizing new ones to fill niches within the community. COSO disburses over $270,000 in funds each year towards student-initiated programming to strengthen the undergraduate experience at Dartmouth. Examples of events we have funded include coffee tastings by Dartmouth Coffee Club, Kaleidoscope by the International Students Association, and “Locked Up, Locked Out: Race, the Penal System and the Challenge of Reintegration” by Nathan Smith Society.

Each spring, we select a delegation of six students from the freshman class to serve on COSO for the next three years. Apply to be on COSO if you enjoy meeting new people and hearing project ideas, as well as being thoughtful and supportive when it comes to student organizations on campus. We wish to invite interested freshmen to apply through the following link by Midnight on April 25th (today):

<https://orgsync.com/80646/forms/142239>https://orgsync.com/80646/forms/257569

Based on your application you may be invited for an interview that will take place May 3rd (Wednesday) after 5pm. Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you would not be able to make an interview that day.

Please also blitz us if you have any other questions. We look forward to reading your applications.

Best,

COSO Selection Committee

José Rodarte-Canales '16, Sam Milne '19, Jack Smul '19