CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Womens Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Womens Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:19:20 +0000
Hello Dartmouth Women!
(especially you, '16s!)

Is your winter term feeling long? Are you ready to meet new people and hold different conversations?

In lieu of WF's weekly dinners, we have a special event so women can get to know each other a little better! '16s: This is a particularly good opportunity for you to get to know women across affiliations and interest groups.
come to
Women's Forum SPEED DATING!
TODAY, 6:30 - 7:30 PM at the C&G (next to Dirt Cowboy).
~~Free Moe's Fajita's Bar Dinner~~
You'll meet women of various years and communities in a casual, comfortable environment.
We'll provide the fajitas and fun, you just bring yourself and friends!
Ask questions, share experiences, expand your horizons.

See you there!
<3 WF

WHAT IS WOMEN'S FORUM?
Women's Forum is a space for women of all years, communities, affiliations, etc. to come together and discuss anything and everything. We hold weekly dinners at 6:30 to 7:30 in the C&G, and have featured both student and academic speakers about all topics pertaining to the community of women at Dartmouth.