CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tucker Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tucker Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:47:10 +0000
Tucker. Today. 3 to 4.

Please help plan and organize a mentoring curriculum for the middler schoolers at Hartford Memorial Middle School. We are meeting the students in January, but first, we must prepare a curriculum.

Our goal is to incorporate themes of identity, leadership, healthy relationships, goal-setting, self-confidence and college awareness into activities, making them fun and informative.

What do you wish you knew in middle school?

Be the mentor you wish you had.

You do not have to stay the whole time, but please drop in! The more people, the more ideas, the better!

Hope to see you there!

Interested and can't make the meeting?  Contact Lucia McGloin '17,[log in to unmask] or Stacia Burd at the Tucker Foundation, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.