CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Tutor Clearinghouse <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Oct 2016 20:04:47 +0000
The Tutor Clearinghouse has launched a new residentially-based peer academic enhancement model known as the RESIDENT EXPERT program.  And, YOU may be someone we could add to our student staff, or know someone who would be a perfect fit!

Resident Experts are upperclass students who excelled in the introductory coursework for a specific discipline (in this case, Biology, Chemistry, Economics and Mathematics).  These RezXprts would ideally be affiliated with the houses in need (although exceptions have be made).   We are currently looking to hire a Math Resident Expert for Allen/School houses; an Economics Resident Expert for East Wheelock; and a Biology Resident Expert for North Park/South Houses.  The time commitment is 1.5 hours/week and the compensation is $13.50.hour.  We are looking for a long-term commitment (i.e., fall/winter/spring terms).  Interested students should reach out to Holly Potter by email ([log in to unmask]), by phone (603/646-2014) or visit during Office Hours (Fri from 10:30 to 12 noon or Mon from 2 to 3:30 p.m.).

We hope to hear from you soon!

Want updates on which courses are in need of tutors?
Want tips on how to be a more effective tutor/learner?
PLUS useful study tips!

 "Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tutorclearinghousepage