CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Greek Letter Organizations and Societies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greek Letter Organizations and Societies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:15:07 +0000

On behalf of the National Expansion Committee of

Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated

we invite all interested women to our informational on

Thursday, November 5th at 5:17 p.m. at Collis 101

Learn about our RADIANT Sisterhood and what it takes to be a Sister of Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated.

Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated is a multiethnically-based, Latina-oriented, not Latina-based, organization embracing the diversity of all women. OPBSI was founded on March 15, 1989 by seventeen diverse women.We are an organization focusing on women's empowerment, academic achievement, professionalism, service, and diversity.

Please direct all questions and RSVPs to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

--
Yvette Ramirez
President, Alpha Theta Chapter
#1 Miliki
www.omegaphibeta.org<http://www.omegaphibeta.org>
Mission
The purpose of Omega Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated is to Serve and
Educate people of diverse backgrounds through sisterhood, leadership,
and guidance. As positive role models, we promote unity of all cultures,
focus on the empowerment of our gender and raise the standards of
excellence in our academic, social, and personal endeavors.

Vision
OPBSI envisions a world without oppression, where empowered women
celebrate the essence of womanhood and act as resources in the advancement
of their communities.

Greek Letter Organizations & Societies
GLOS OFFICE | DARTMOUTH COLLEGE | 603.646.2399
Collis 217 | HB 6196 |  Hanover NH | 03755