CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:00:00 +0000

Loew Theater

7PM

Tickets Here<https://hop.dartmouth.edu/events/were-here-special-screening>

WE'RE HERE: Special Screening

ft. Priyanka

TRANSFORM SIGNUP

[I'm an image]

WHAT IS TRANSFORM?

Transform is the House of Lewan's largest drag show for Dartmouth PRIDE! This show combines student, local, and internationally known drag artists on one stage! We are looking for student performers to make their drag debuts at Transform 🩶

SIGNUP FOR TRANSFORM

Fill out this form<https://forms.gle/2k2yUVCTV2queiGc8> if you are interested in performing! We will provide everything, including makeup, costumes, performance guidance, workshops, etc! Direct any questions to [log in to unmask]

WEBSITE<https://www.houseoflewan.com/>

INSTAGRAM<https://www.instagram.com/houseoflewan/>

GROUPME<https://groupme.com/join_group/84925888/mkkulIqK>