CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mitosis Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mitosis Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 23:17:34 +0000
If you are interested in applying to the following program, please blitz Riley Ennis '15...he can put you in direct contact with partners at Highland Capital.

Entering its sixth year, Summer@Highland (http://summer.hcp.com) is an entrepreneurship program designed to provide student founders with the environment and resources to advance their startups to the next level over the summer. Admitted teams receive:

•             $18k to spend during the program
•             Free office space at Highland
•             Opportunity to work closely with our investor team
•             Access to a network of seasoned mentors through the Summer@Highland Speaker Series

Summer@Highland is structured to be "founder friendly," with an $18K check in the form of a stipend, not an equity investment. Our 35 alumni teams have gone on to raise close to $100M in venture capital and get acquired. Past teams include Wildfire (acquired by Google), Cloudflare (raised $22M), Gemvara (raised $45M), Tivli (raised $2M), Ksplice (MIT $100K Winners, acquired by Oracle), and Anchovi Labs (acquired by Dropbox).

Click here to learn more and apply<http://summer.hcp.com/> before the April 1st deadline.