CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sophomore Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sophomore Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 23:55:11 +0000

CALLING ALL SOPHOMORES

15X is less than two terms away!!

Summer will bring.....

sun
friends
laughter
love

and STRIPS 15X!!!

[cid:05429ab0-9dba-4660-8d2f-7ecfd0e61617]?

Let Strips help you to
Rediscover Dartmouth
The purpose behind Sophomore Trips (Strips!) is to bring sophomores from all over campus together on a 3-day outing trip at the beginning of Sophomore Summer. It's an awesome way to meet new people from your class, relive your First-Year Trip or go on a trip for the first time, and kick-off Sophomore Summer in an incredible way. Strips is the largest class gathering between orientation and graduation. The Strips program strives to provide a fun and meaningful experience without drugs or alcohol - and that's up to you!

We need YOUR help to make Strips possible! We are looking for five energetic and excited sophomores to fill the following Directorate positions (position descriptions included in application):

Safety Master (2)
Outdoor Logistics Coordinator (2)
Outreach Coordinator

Fill out this application?<http://goo.gl/forms/nkuLpwMU8p> by February 13 to apply!