CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2016 19:17:07 +0000
Interested in writing about social justice?
Have experiences as a marginalized person at Dartmouth you want to share?
Done any cool art projects you want people to see?

In partnership with and inspired by Down at Yale<http://downatyale.com/>, Down at Dartmouth is a new online publication dedicated to providing a platform for people of color at Dartmouth to write about their experiences and share them with others.  NO WRITING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

Our FIRST deadline for submissions is:
SATURDAY 1/16
5 PM
EMAIL SUBMISSIONS TO [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We accept submissions of ALL KINDS (opinion pieces, creative writing, art projects, etc.) that support our mission of being a publication for people of color and by people of color.