CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth EMS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth EMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:44:43 -0500
Greetings from Dartmouth EMS,

Thanks to COSO funding, we are now offering FREE American Heart Association CPR and First Aid classes for Dartmouth Undergraduate students. Cost is no longer a barrier to learning basic life-saving skills.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
American Heart Association

Heartsaver First Aid Certification Course

When: Sat. 03/03, 12:00pm-3:30pm
Where: Occom Commons (Goldstein - McLaughlin Cluster)
Cost: FREE for Dartmouth Undergraduates (funding provided by COSO). The cost for Dartmouth graduate students as well as faculty, employees, & staff is $40, and the price for community members is $45.

To sign up, please visit:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~dartems/management/public_reg.php

NOTE: Signing up does not guarantee you a place in the course. Your attendance must be confirmed by Dartmouth EMS prior to your scheduled class.

-The certification is valid for 2 years.
-This course meets the First Aid requirement for DOC first-year trip leaders.

We look forward to seeing you in the classroom!
Amanda Duchesne, EMT-B
Community Training Officer
Dartmouth EMS

(Office) 603-646-9470