CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:14:08 +0000
Interested in global health or poverty alleviation? Want to
travel to Lima, Peru
and work in mobile clinics and community development projects? Need something to do this winter break
Sign up to go on a
week-long Medlife trip!?

 ?TODAY Oct 23rd in Haldeman 41 at 6:00 pm.

It is very important that if you are seriously considering coming to our MEDLIFE winter trip that you come to this meeting. Please bring a laptop as the only way to sign up for the trip is online. We will show you how to sign up.