CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Womens Club Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Womens Club Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 16:15:11 +0000
Interested in playing ice hockey?

Come to our open practice tonight (9/14) at

9pm at Thompson Arena

All skill levels are welcome; we will have extra gear available for those who need it

The women's club ice hockey team plays games against other collegiate club teams around New England. In the past, the team has successfully advanced to the league playoffs and was the IWCHL runner up in 2016. We practice twice a week, Thursday nights and Sunday evenings, with games on the weekends, and are active Fall and Winter terms.

Blitz [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; or [log in to unmask] for more information or to get a ride to the rink.

We look forward to seeing you on the ice!