CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Student Assembly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Student Assembly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:32:27 +0000

Hey you. Are you here this weekend?
[o me?.gif]
Um yeah… you.(@22s you too!!)

Want to significantly BEEF up

yourRESUME
???
(for very veryminimal work #lolz we all busy we know you have midterms but those job interviewers can wait!)
Interested?
[line image 1]
Put “logistics coordinator for the Ivy Leadership Summit” on your resumeor just do it for the thrill of being helpful/seeing your ivy  league friends/so you don’t bingewatch another Netflix show this weekend/so you can tell your parents you’re actually being productive and getting involved etc etc
For simply helping us make lanyards or check peeps in or match students with hosts for the night or another equally ~fun~ and ~easy~ and ~fulfilling~ task!

Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> rn. You get the point. We need your help!
[line image 2]Thanks!