CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 04:53:27 +0000

TODAY!
WED SEPT 18
STUDY STRATEGIES FOR SCIENCE
6:30 PM, 008 KEMENY

Hear from our Pre-Health Mentor Corps and our Academic Skills Advisor  Carl Thum-start developing strategies and skills now that will benefit you for the next four years and beyond! Anyone taking a science class is welcome to attend, and upperclassmen will be there to share their study tips!

SECOND STUDY STRATEGIES FOR SCIENCE WORKSHOP
TUESDAY OCTOBER 15TH
6:30 PM Location TBA

And, coming up next week:
PRE-HEALTH COMMUNITY DINNER!
WED SEPT 25
6:30, COLLIS COMMONGROUND

MEET WITH PRE-HEALTH MENTOR CORP PEER MENTORS

Hear a panel of stories as they share "what they wish they'd known" as they started on their pre-health journey! Anyone interested in pre-health or a health-related career is welcome to come engage with Dartmouth's pre-health community! Enjoy a free dinner catered by the Orient and a discussion with your classmates and mentors!
Co-sponsored by MAPS (the Minority Association of Pre-Health Students)

RSVP: Sarah Berger