CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Qiu M. Fogarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Qiu M. Fogarty
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2018 03:26:07 +0000
Interested in connecting with other Pan-Asian adoptees at Dartmouth?
Curious about other adoptee experiences?

Pan-Asian Adoptee Dinner

Tues, Oct. 30
5-6pm
53 Commons 204 (Private Dining)

Bring your dinner tray up to 204 for an informal dinner at 53 commons to meet other undergraduate students in the Pan-Asian community who were adopted.
Join us for dinner and discussion as we reflect on our identities as Pan-Asian adoptees and consider how these experiences and identities affect our lives and perspectives.
We will provide dinner swipes to attendees. Space is limited to 15 - Orgsync RSVP required<https://orgsync.com/169713/events/2549988/occurrences/6132841>.
Link for RSVP: https://orgsync.com/169713/events/2549988/occurrences/6132841
Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to be added to the waitlist or receive information on similar events in the future.
Sponsored by the Office of Pluralism and Leadership.