CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Admissions Tours <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Admissions Tours <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:25:57 +0000
Dear ‘14s,

Greetings from McNutt! The admissions office would like to hire a few additional tour guides this summer to help provide a great experience for the thousands of visitors we’re expecting over the next few months (summer, of course, is the busiest time for prospies to visit us). If you’ve ever thought about being a tour guide before, this is probably your last and best chance to join the program!

We’re particularly looking for guides who can give tours at the following times:

Saturdays at noon

Mondays at 11:15 am

Tuesdays at 11:15 am and 2:15 pm

Wednesdays at 11:15 am

If you’re regularly available at any of those times and would like to join the program, please complete this brief application<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFBIemhCaU5qbnRSamtQV1A4aTBXZ2c6MA#gid=0> by noon on Friday. We’ll review applications over the weekend and reply to you on Monday the 9th.

The tour guide program is a volunteer program until you give 35 tours, after which you are promoted to Senior Tour Guide and paid $8/tour. Some guides may be promoted before they reach 35 tours.

If you have any questions, please blitz admissions tours. We look forward to reading your applications!

Best,
John Beck ’09

Senior Assistant Director of Admissions

Tour Guide Program Coordinator