CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mens Club Lacrosse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mens Club Lacrosse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:47:37 +0000
? See the previously sent email:

Dear Campus,

For any guy interested in playing lacrosse, Dartmouth Men's Club Lacrosse will be having our first meeting TODAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH, 6:00PM in the FAHEY-MCCLANE LOUNGE.  The meeting will include a sort of orientation for new potential players.  We will also talk about some important topics like what jerseys we are getting, who we're playing this fall, practice schedules, and our historic track record of success.  Last year we only lost one game and we are looking to go undefeated this year.

If you can't make it to this meeting, just blitz Luke Rossi and we'll figure something out.

Goalies are highly encouraged to come.

-Club Lax?