CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Rockefeller Center <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rockefeller Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 01:00:15 +0000
~ Calling All '19s ~

The Class of 2018 Rockefeller Leadership Fellows invites you to apply to become a member of the

Class of 2019 RockefellerLeadership Fellows

Learn more about the Rockefeller Leadership Fellows at our
Eat and Greet
Tuesday, February 20th 5-6:30pm
One Wheelock
Drop by and meet the current fellows, learn more about the program, and most importantly, enjoy the appetizers!

If you're looking for more information, or if the Eat and Greet timing doesn't work for you, sign up for a
one-on-one coffee chat with a current fellow!
Just fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/Sxlz4ujRSmfWwku02

What is RLF? RLF is a collection of diverse students from all corners of campus. Together, we learn about leadership, apply these lessons to our individual organizations, and connect with other leaders, on campus and beyond. This happens throughout senior year with weekly dinner sessions, where we host outstanding speakers ranging from academics to business professionals to military experts to members of Dartmouth's Board of Trustees. Beyond these opportunities, RLF also builds bridges between a cohort of leaders and organizations across Dartmouth.
For more information (and to see pictures of this year’s delegation!), check out our page <http://rockefeller.dartmouth.edu/leadership/rockefeller-leadership-fellows/2017-2018-rockefeller-leadership-fellows> here<http://rockefeller.dartmouth.edu/leadership/rockefeller-leadership-fellows> & apply here<https://form.jotform.com/73186881990976>

<https://form.jotform.com/73186881990976>Contact us if you have any questions, just blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or any of the fellows listed below! We're happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.

Best,
Class of 2018 Rockefeller Leadership Fellows

Matthew Sindelar, Akanksha Wasan, Marley Peters, Daniel Propp, Caroline Berens, Jarrett Taylor, Gricelda Ramos, Christopher Huberty, Lucia Pierson, Jonathan Chu,Emma Marsano, Carolyn McShea, Jessica Colin, Arati Gangadharan, Zoe Snow, Kaina Chen, Rajiv Ramaiah, Maria Jose Auil, Charlotte Blatt, Samuel Colello, Abhilasha Gokulan, Alyssa Heinze, Kristen Virkler, Dale Li, Raunak Bhojwani