CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Men's Volleyball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Men's Volleyball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:59:08 +0000
Interested in Men's Club Volleyball?

We're a competitive club team that practices 3 times per week and compete at both the regional and national levels. We play year round and are looking for new members.

We're holding tryouts TODAY Monday September 23rd from 6:15pm to 8:00pm at West Gym. There will be an info session at 6:15 and play will start at 6:30. Please be dressed and ready to go by 6:15. A shirt with your name on the back would be ideal but is not required.

If you're interested but cannot make the tryout date, want more information, or have other questions or concerns, please email [log in to unmask], Matt Ge, and/or Roger Melick.

We hope to see you all there!