CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
The Aegis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Aegis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2024 01:11:17 +0000
LAST DAY FOR SENIOR PORTRAITS IS THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 26TH!

(For real this time.)

There are 171 slots left for this week, so

don't miss out on being included in the 2024 Aegis Yearbook!

IMPORTANT: Please read all information below. PLEASE. SERIOUSLY READ ALL OF IT.

Sign up through Lauren Studios (https://laurenorders.com/login). 24's, please check your inbox for your client ID from Lauren Studios.

Can't find your Client ID? Graduating but not class of 2024? Please reach out to [log in to unmask] to make an account or use the LiveChat agent at their website.

There is a minimum $10 sitting fee to be photographed by Lauren Studios and to be included in the Aegis.

Lauren Studios' portrait packaging is independent of the Aegis Yearbook, and we do not have a say in their packaging prices.

We are unfortunately unable to accept photo submissions, unless there are extenuating circumstances (seniors who graduated last term and are no longer on campus, etc.).

Seniors, please fill out the senior blurb form. Fill out here: https://forms.gle/Szw2nA3BTKzzTh3W6. This is the only way we can ensure your information gets included in the Aegis, and it includes hometown/major/minors/Greek affiliation/sports/extracurriculars/senior society/etc. We do not include quotes, and it takes two minutes to fill out. Deadline is May 24th.

You can order the Aegis here for $140: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1058127/Dartmouth-College/2024-Yearbook/20231005101510143152/CATALOG_SHOP/

There is a one-time offer to buy the Aegis for $120 when you sign up for the senior portrait through Lauren Studios, but you will NOT be able to personalize it. If you want to personalize your yearbook, please order through Jostens.

Deadline for order is May 24th.

Please share this information with any graduating seniors!

If you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask]

For quicker responses, please email [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask]

🥲

[cid:07eb7de2-d3b6-48e1-985d-e4f44d359025]

The Aegis Photography and Business Staff

Order your yearbook here!<http://www.dartmouthyearbook.com/>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Dartmouth.Aegis/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/dartmouth.aegis/> | Website<http://www.dartmouthyearbook.com/>