CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Pan Asian Council <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pan Asian Council <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:31:11 +0000
Asian Pacific American Heritage Month is coming!

APAHM's mission is to educate and engage the Dartmouth community around Pan Asian cultures, histories, and identities. This year's theme is APAHM: Loving #MyAsianAmericanStory.

We will have performances, discussions, and workshops throughout the month of May, and we need YOU to help pull them off. Volunteers will be able to meet and chat personally with performers and visiting scholars and help shape the first ever Pan Asian Gala.

Volunteers are required to help out at a minimum of two events, with one being the Gala.

Volunteer shifts range from helping with event set-up to managing visiting speakers to advertising events.

**All volunteers will receive a volunteer t-shirt!!**

Sign up now! There are so many wonderful performers coming and it will be an incredible opportunity to meet new people and grow the Pan Asian community at Dartmouth

To sign up, please fill out the APAHM Volunteer Form<http://goo.gl/forms/pZ26LjTlSu> by Sunday, April 24th at 11:59 PM.

For more information, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.