CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 23:17:03 -0400
*APPLY FOR DOC FIRST-YEAR TRIPS!*
If you have a genuine interest in making the newest members of the
Dartmouth community feel welcomed, supported, and included, we encourage
you to apply for DOC First Year Trips!

*NO experience is required to be involved with Trips *-- you don't need to
be outdoorsy, loud, funny, in love with Dartmouth, or even have gone on a
first-year trip to welcome the Class of 2019. We want anyone and everyone
to apply! We offer a wide variety of trip types, and we'll provide you with
training to make sure you feel prepared for your role. All you need is a
desire to build a stronger, more cohesive community at Dartmouth.

* Apply Online for Trip Leader and/or Croo:*
http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/applications/apply

Applications are *due Monday March 23rd by 5pm EST*. For more information
on being a volunteer and the application process check out this *AWESOME*
informational video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFgeNoaM9ig

More information can also be found on our website:
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/
<http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/>

*Want to see a new trip offered?* Great, because this year you have the
opportunity to design a new first-year trip! The *Design a Trip Application* is
attached and is due by email to [log in to unmask]* by 5pm (EST) on
Monday March 23rd. *We want to hear your cool, innovative ideas, and if
selected you could lead a trip that you designed!

Love,
DOC Trips Directorate 2015

"*Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is
Youer than You." *
--Dr. Seuss
*DOC First-Year Trips Program*
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

*Karampreet (Peety) Kaur '15, Director*
*Samantha Parker '15, Assistant Director*