CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 13:12:08 -0400
Remember to place your orders for scarves by Wednesday MAY 4th at 4pm!!

Blitz "MEDLIFE" with your name, DASH number, number of scarves, and color of choice!

We will have a table for scarves from 5-9pm in Novack on Wed MAY 4th where you
can pick up orders/pruchase scarves). Scarves are $15 and are all handmade.

Much MedLove,
MEDLIFE

***Over 1.8 billion people worldwide face a critical shortage of health care.
Through the MEDLIFE Fund, we bring sustainable health care solutions to the people
who need it most. 100% of all contributions to the MEDLIFE Fund go directly towards
these sustainable projects.