Remember to place your orders for scarves by Wednesday MAY 4th at 4pm!!

Blitz "MEDLIFE" with your name, DASH number, number of scarves, and color of choice!

We will have a table for scarves from 5-9pm in Novack on Wed MAY 4th where you
can pick up orders/pruchase scarves). Scarves are $15 and are all handmade.

Much MedLove,
MEDLIFE

***Over 1.8 billion people worldwide face a critical shortage of health care.
Through the MEDLIFE Fund, we bring sustainable health care solutions to the people
who need it most. 100% of all contributions to the MEDLIFE Fund go directly towards
these sustainable projects.