CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2014 13:46:08 +0000
Interested in campaigns and elections?

Want to work with Dartmouth College Democrats to reelect New Hampshire's Democratic elected officials in the 2014 midterms?

Then come to our organizing and planning meeting to find out how you can get more involved!

We will be meeting with Mike Ollen, the Deputy Political Director for Senator Shaheen's reelection campaign. Mike will discuss effective political organizing strategies and how Dartmouth College Democrats can be involved with Shaheen's campaign this summer and fall.

WHEN: Tuesday, May 13 (Today!) at 6 PM

WHERE: Rocky 2

We look forward to seeing you there!

?
Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*