CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hop Outreach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hop Outreach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2016 21:45:40 +0000
Stressed out this week?

Need to take your mind off of things, just for a little bit?

Then you'll like what we've got in store:

Oxford's quartet-in-residence will be playing at a pop-up show coming to a dining hall near you!

Watch alum Carmen Flores '00 show off her skills as a violist, listen to some music, and just ~let loose~ before your 2.

Come see the best thing to come across the pond since Harry Potter:

Villiers Quartet

Friday @ lunch

12:45 PM in Foco

There will be cookies!

(Along with all of the other food Foco has to offer, but just thought we'd throw that out there.)

Want more music? Villiers Quartet will be in concert with pianist Sally Pinkas this Saturday!

Buy your tickets here.<https://hop.dartmouth.edu/Online/villiersquartet>